Monday, October 26, 2009

The Play

Hamlet decided to have some actors come and perform a play. At first I thought it was a great idea, but soon I realized it was not. They play started and Hamlet came to sit with me, yelling loudly about our relationship. I was embarrassed because everyone was looking at us! I was shocked he would even mention things like that in public. The play started and I was relieved... or at least I thought I was relieved. Everyone in the room grew quiet in order to enjoy the production, but we were all immediately shocked when we realized the plot. It seemed very similar to the situation King Claudius and my mother are in. Then near the end the actors were talking about the king killing the old king just to take his position...

Now everyone thinks King Claudius killed King Hamlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment