Friday, October 30, 2009

La la la la la!
My father is gone, my father is gone.
Please, all of you listen to my song!
He is buried and covered with flowers.

Tomorrow is Valentine's day,
And I will be waiting below your window
For you to ask me to be yours.
Then I will come up to your room
And when I leave I will no longer be a virgin!

Bear with me, my song is almost over.

By the name of Jesus, my goodness it is a shame,
Young men will do it if they get a chance.
Oh my! They are very bad.
She said, "Before you got me into bed,
You promised to marry me,"
He answers, "I would have married you,
If you hadn't gone to bed with me."

I hope everything will be alright, but I can't help but cry every time I think about my father being in the ground. My brother will have to know about this. Thanks for the advice, now goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment